Personal Injury Pain Relief with our Downtown Vancouver Chiropractor
Injuries small and large can be frustrating. If you are struggling with a personal injury from an auto accident, fitness participation or work-related cause, KilianChiropractic provides pain relief and healing. Dr. Kilian's first priority is reducing your pain . Then, our health team aims to decrease inflammation, improve circulation and restore your body to a healing environment. With treatment options such as chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression and corrective exercises, your personal injury recovers quickly to return you to a pain free lifestyle.
Chiropractic care for Personal Injuries in Vancouver
Dr. Killian examines your injuries to develop the best chiropractic care plan for recovery. Some of the personal injuries we treat include:
- Auto accident injuries such as whiplash, back pain, headaches, concussions and shoulder pain
- Sports injuries such as concussions, muscle strains, ankle sprains, tennis elbow, shoulder impingement, back pain, runner's knee and muscle weakness
- Work-related conditions such as overuse injuries in your shoulders, poor posture injuries to your back and joint strain due to excessive standing
- Unexplained injuries such as frozen shoulders, knee pain, back pain and hip discomfort
Personal injuries strike at the most inconvenient times and we understand your desire to be free of the pain. We use natural chiropractic health options to avoid side effects that may prolong your recovery. We also focus our efforts on eliminating the source of your pain and any weaknesses or imbalances that may have contributed to your injury. The chiropractic techniques that provide healing for personal injuries include:
- Chiropractic adjustments- Dr. Kilian gently adjusts your spine and your joints to position your body for healing. When your spine and joints are aligned properly, blood flow increases to the area to eliminate swelling and provide healing nutrients. Adjustments are non-invasive and gentle and will not aggravate your condition.
- Spinal decompression- If your injury and pain are located in your back, we may use spinal decompression. This table provides traction on your spine to lengthen it and open up more space between the vertebrae. Spinal decompression removes pressure on nerves that are causing pain and also helps muscles learn to support a better posture.
- Corrective Exercises- Our health team shows you exercises to rehabilitate from your personal injuries. These include resistance training to improve muscle tone and strength and also support a healthy posture. We also teach you flexibility exercises to alleviate muscle tension and improve muscular balance.
Our personalize approach to recovering from personal injuries means that you receive the motivation and monitoring necessary to improve. We may ask to see you two or three times a week at first until your injury has stabilized. Then, your chiropractic care plan is adjusted to meet your needs. Our natural options are designed to provide quick healing plus help you decrease your risk of other injuries. We welcome residents of Vancouver and the surrounding areas and invite you to visit our downtown care center. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 604-688-0724.